We are wild about people that share a love for animals! Join our paw-some group of veterinary professionals as a Certified Veterinary Technician at Coco Park Animal Hospital in Coconut Creek, FL!
Coco Park Animal Hospital is a full-service animal hospital providing comprehensive companion pet healthcare services in north Coconut Creek, and we serve patients in Coconut Creek, Parkland, West Boca, Coral Springs, Margate, and Deerfield Beach. Coconut Creek, the “Butterfly Capital of the World”, is a well-planned city with a unique environmental consciousness nestled between Miami and Palm Beach.
Led by Dr. Saporito, we pride ourselves on being equipped to handle everything from skin allergies to advanced surgeries. Hospital services include therapeutic laser, diagnostic ultrasound, surgery, special procedures, radiology, internal medicine, anesthesia, dentistry, and we also offer an extensive on-site pharmacy. Our practice stays on top of the latest advances in veterinarian technology and above all, remembers that all animals and pets need to be treated with loving care in every check-up, procedure, or surgery. To complement our doctors, we have a team of experienced support staff and a strong leadership group who work closely together to deliver the best care to each pet and pet parent.
- DVM/VMD degree from an AVMA accredited veterinary school
- Active, non-restricted veterinary license in Florida
- Experienced veterinarian or recent veterinarian graduate ready to provide passionate care
- A passion for building a trusting relationship with clients, colleagues, and community
- Committed to ongoing personal education and assist in leading the development of others
- Be the most trusted partner in pet care using strong communication and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Doctorate (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply