The Kestra team has over 400 years of experience in the external and internal cardiac medical device markets. The company was founded in 2014 by industry leaders inspired by the opportunity to unite modern wearable technologies with proven device therapies. Kestra’s solutions combine high quality and technical performance with a wearable design that provides the greatest regard for patient comfort and dignity. Innovating versatile new ways to deliver care, Kestra is helping patients and their care teams harmoniously monitor, manage, and protect life.
The Regional Care Coordinator (RCC) leads the coordination of patient fitting activities in support of the sales organization and the team of Regional Clinical Advisors (RCA). The RCC will serve as the local point of contact and a field technical resource to provide effective and efficient service of patient fittings. RCC’s may be responsible for developing key fitter relationships and serve as primary contact based on regional needs.
- Act as liaison between corporate headquarters dispatching for fitter requests and local assignments
- Assist in the fitter certification process and patient care as needed
- Coordinate and report out to RCA on activities to align to a streamlined certification process and fitter readiness as the regional demand for service grows
- Assess forecasting and inventory level needs for indirect fitters
- Coordinate with Sales Training Department on field-based content requests and deliverables
- Track metrics for continuous improvement on service and fit and train training processes
- Track and document in Salesforce our multi-step fitter certification process
- Track and report on profit and loss costs for dispatching and fitter activities for Kestra Team Members, 1099’s, and other local agencies used for fittings
- Work with operations and IT to drive improvements to our A-Z software platform from a fitter and dispatching perspective
- Liaison with legal and regulatory departments regarding contracting and training processes
- Liaison with headquarters for new 1099’s and agencies regarding completed contracts and other paperwork requirements
- Assist with the interview process for independent 1099’s as needed
- Assist with inventory requests and tracking for independent 1099’s and agencies
- Provide communication, agendas, and logistics support for field-based training events to the fitting teams
- May be asked to cover RCA team for vacancies, leaves of absence and to train new hires.
- Adhere to Pledge of Confidentiality
o Information regarding a patient of this company shall not be released to any source outside of this company without the signed permission of the patient. Furthermore, information will only be released internally on a need-to-know basis. All Team Members will not discuss patient cases outside the office or with anyone not employed by this company unless they are directly involved with the patient’s case.
- Passion: Contagious excitement about the company – sense of urgency. Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Integrity: Commitment, accountability, and dedication to the highest ethical standards.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Inclusion of Team Member regardless of geography, position, and product or service.
- Action/Results: High energy, decisive planning, timely execution.
- Innovation: Generation of new ideas from original thinking.
- Customer Focus: Exceed customer expectations, quality of products, services, and experience always present of mind.
- Emotional Intelligence: Recognizes, understands, manages one’s own emotions and is able to influence others. A critical skill for pressure situations.
- Keen understanding of commercial sales environment and service-level expectations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Enjoys taking complex processes and breaking them down into simple and repeatable processes
- Ability to analyze data that will drive continuous improvement efforts for service expectations
- Interest and desire for life-long learning to continuously improve over time.
- Ability to understand and contribute to commercial goals within the assigned region and nationally
- Ability to provide instruction and instill confidence in Assure patients with demonstrated patient care skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in electrophysiology, cardiology, nursing, and/or the medical device field
- Experience in patient and/or clinician education
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills with a clear and simple communication style
- Strong interpersonal skills with communicating and assisting clinicians with providing care for patients. Basic understanding of field-based training processes
- Highly organized, service and detail orientated
- Strong project management, organization of multiple projects simultaneously, and accounting skills
- Valid driver’s license in state of residence with a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to consistently work remotely
- Must be able to achieve credentialing for hospital system entry including, but not limited to:
o Documentation of vaccination and immunization status
o Pass background check
o Pass drug screening testing
o Review and agree to hospital policies and procedures
o Completion of online courses, i.e., HIPAA, Bloodborne Pathogens and Electrical/Fire Safety
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams
- Direct cardiac patient care experience – RN, RT, CVIS, Paramedic, CRM
- Experience working in sales, or a sales support role
- Variable conditions during travel
- Minimal noise volume typical to an office or hospital environment
- Possible environmental exposure to infectious disease (hospital and clinic settings)
- Extended hours when needed
- Ability to travel
- Frequent repetitive motions that may include wrists, hands and/or fingers, such as keyboard and mouse usage
- Frequent stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods of time
- Frequent computer use
- Frequent phone and other business machine use
- Occasional bending and stooping
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds unassisted, at times from in and out of vehicle
- Frequent domestic travel by car/and or air required, at times more than 50%
Kestra offers a very competitive benefit package including Medical, Dental, 401K with Match, etc.
Click Here To Apply