We Are Hiring:
We Are Hiring
St. Catherine’s, part of Ascension Living, is looking for a caring and compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse to join the team! This gorgeous continuing care retirement community offers independent living, assisted living, long-term skilled nursing, rehabilitation and therapy.
Day Shift and Night Shift available
7AM-7PM OR 7PM-7AM
Why join St. Catherine’s ?
- Sign on bonus up to $3,000.00!
- Be part of a great team and culture
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible scheduling and student friendly
What You Will Do:
Provide basic bedside care to long term care patients under the direction of a Registered Nurse (RN) or physician, functioning within scope of license.
- Contribute to the assessment of patients by collecting data for analysis by a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Administer medications and observes patients for adverse reactions to medications or treatments.
- Perform routine laboratory tests and simple therapeutic services.
- Educate patients/families about disease treatment plan including self-care post discharge, holistic health needs, available resources and follow up care.
- Assure resident safety by identifying safety hazards and emergency situations and initiates corrective action as appropriate.
What You Will Need:
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date required.
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date, required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team:
We’re the second-largest nonprofit system in the U.S. Our living choices include independent living, assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitative care and long-term skilled nursing care.
More than 10,000 adults live in our 54 senior living communities, which are located in 12 states, and Washington, D.C. Also, more than 5,500 associates are employed by Ascension – professional, compassionate individuals who believe in empowering people to age successfully.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. In FY2019, Ascension provided $2 billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
Ascension includes more than 150,000 associates and 40,000 aligned providers. The national health system operates more than 2,600 sites of care – including 150 hospitals and more than 50 senior living facilities – in 20 states and the District of Columbia, while providing a variety of services including clinical and network services, venture capital investing, investment management, biomedical engineering, facilities management, risk management, and contracting through Ascension’s own group purchasing organization.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension Living will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension Living will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
Click Here To Apply