We are seeking a reliable and dependable Certified Nursing Assistant. This CNA will provide quality care to patients, report pertinent information to immediate supervisor, and provide a safe, comfortable, and healthy environment for all patients.
· High School Diploma or GED required; Graduate from an accredited school
· State license required
· Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation program.
· Good standing in the state registry is required.
· Prior experience as a CNA
· Demonstrates ability to maintain good communications; ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with employees, physicians, patients, and families.
Essential Job functions and responsibilities
· Provide assistance in activities of daily living and complete necessary tasks to promote patient health, including assisting patients with basic hygiene needs, maintaining and optimum level of mobility and assisting patients with nutritional intake, as needed.
· Collect patient data, including vital signs, input/output and other delegated measurements in accordance with unit/facility policy and standards of care.
· Document objective data and routine aspects of patient care.
· Recognize and report abnormalities and/or changes in patient’s health status and responses to treatment to the licensed nurse.
· Provide general support to the department, including greeting and assisting patients, visitors, physicians, and ancillary personnel.
Nonessential Job functions
· Performs other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor/department director.
· Attend staff meetings or other company sponsored or mandated meetings as required.
· Ability to Navigate/Utilize Electronic Medical Record
· Understand/Comply with Hospital Policy and Procedures.
· Maintains skill level by continuing education, collaborative training with co-workers and physicians and annual skills check offs.
· Constant: Vision (close, distance, color, peripheral, depth and ability to adjust focus); Hearing; Speaking; Use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; Walk; Sit; Balance; Repetitive motions; Using arm, leg and back muscles for extended periods.
· Frequent: Bend, Squat, Twist, Push/Pull up to 20 pounds without assistance; up to 50 with assistance; Lift/Carry up to 20 pounds without assistance; up to 50 pounds with assistance
· Occasional: Climb, Kneel, Crouch, Distinguish Colors, Exposure to noise/high-pitched noise, Exposure to hazards, allergens, toxins/chemicals/detergents/radiation
· Rarely: Exposure to potential electric shock; Work in confined area
· Other: Must be able to wear personal protective equipment, including gloves, gowns, goggles, masks.
· Potential exposure to communicable disease.
· Potential for cuts and bruises.
· OSHA Category I: Normal routine involves exposure to blood, bodily fluid or tissue and as part of their employment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Critical & Intensive Care
- Urgent care center
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Humble, TX 77338: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English in conversation (Required)
- CNA (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply