Project Chesapeake provides quality addiction treatment, behavioral health therapy, and treatment for individuals with a dual diagnosis. We are seeking a highly motivated, creative, reliable, and experienced full-time mental health therapist to join our team!
Our mission is to provide an opportunity for individuals to learn how to live a positive, sober lifestyle while empowering them to make changes that will lead to successful independent living.
Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm; Friday 9:00am – 3:00pm
- Employer paid CEU/License renewal program
- Free supervision
- Paid-time off (PTO)
- Employer paid life insurance
- Maintain a mental health caseload.
- Complete Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Intakes
- Complete treatment plans, individual notes, group notes, and other clinical documentation under the supervision of an LCSW-C.
- Take part in a multi-disciplinary team to maintain excellent client care and treatment.
- Attain occasional trainings and maintain licensure requirements.
- Active LGPC, LCPC, LMSW or LCSW-C license in the State of Maryland
- Computer literate and experience working in electronic medical records systems.
- Possess sound judgement, professionalism, and compassion for client care.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.
- Familiarity with DHMH/CARF requirements.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- LGPC, LCPC, LMSW, or LCSW-C (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply