SA Family Dental Care is an established and growing dental practice with four convenient locations. We are currently seeking a Dental Hygienist to join our dynamic team.
At SA Family Dental Care, we value our teammate’s smile as much as our patient’s smile. Our vision is to take care of our team so that our team can take care of our patients with great TLC. We focus on a commitment to patient care, operational and clinical excellence, personal accountability, building relationships, and seeking out innovative and creative approaches to support our patients and teams.
Our Dental Hygienist team is dedicated to creating the ultimate patient experience and they take no shortcuts when discussing oral health. Our hygienists are comfortable with suggesting and educating patients before they leave the operatory. They also play an active role in patient follow-up and helping to keep our schedule full.
SA Family Dental Care Dental Hygienists possess these skills:
- The ability to deliver 5-star Customer Service
- Knowledge of comprehensive dentistry
- Treatment planning
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Shows strong respect for your coworkers, regardless of position, are willing and able to demonstrate and abide by the practice’s protocols for patient care
- Can make patients feel comfortable and respected
- Have experience with digital x-rays and intraoral photography
- Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image
We are a dental practice that focuses on our team and our patients. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an office where you will feel appreciated and part of a team! We treat patients one at a time and develop personal relationships. We treat according to patients needs and desires, not to cater to insurance.
Our patients love us, and we love them. If you can see yourself as part of SA Family Dental Care, we’d love to hear from you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.30 – $45.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply