We are hiring Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) or Paramedics to work a 8-10 hour shifts for our mobile occupational healthcare company. This is an exciting job in a very unique environment. Providers provide rapid response medical care and urgent care to industrial workers both in the field at client job sites throughout the city and in a clinic environment. Additionally, we provide a wide range of support services to the workforce including testing, screening, physicals & education all in an effort to reduce the frequency and severity of injuries on the site.
Our clients work on large scale active construction sites with 1,000’s of on site workers. Our providers are part of the medical team responsible for keeping those workers safe and healthy and helping return them to work quickly and safely when they are injured on the job.
One of the primary differences in a role with On Site Medical vs traditional healthcare is personal autonomy. Our providers have a great deal of autonomy and personal responsibility. Our providers interface directly with our clients and have a say in everything from scheduling to site procedures. If you are interested in a unique environment where you have more control and freedom than a traditional healthcare environment, this may be the perfect role!
This candidate should be able to recognize patient needs and prioritize those needs with the needs outlined by our Clinical Director and the site managers.
- Assure quality care by adhering to standards set by Clinical Director, Site Managers and Medical Director.
- Provide care education to patients in person.
- Work with patients and their safety managers on returning workers to work promptly.
- Adhere to compliance guidelines throughout processes (OSHA, FDA, HIPAA)
- Adhere to all job site requirements.
- Must be a nationally registered EMT or Paramedic with active license
- Minimum of 2 years active license experience required
- Knowledge of OSHA, FDA, and HIPAA compliance is preferred
- Case management experience is a plus
- First responder experience is a plus
- Military experience is a plus
- Industrial Medicine/Occupational Health experience is a plus
- Job includes physical activity on active construction site, applicant must be fit for duty and able to perform work related tasks without causing danger to themselves or others.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- EMT experience: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Preferred)
- EMT License (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply