Welcome to the next generation in senior living, The Springs Living.
Our purpose at The Springs at Happy Valley is to change the way people think, feel and experience senior living. We’ve taken the time and care, to create handcrafted communities for seniors and their families. All of our communities offer warm and inviting environments that enhance people’s lives, and offer quality services and genuine solutions for seniors.
The Springs Living is currently seeking RN to be our Director of Health Services for a one of a kind Independent, Assisted Living, and Memory Care community opening Fall 2022 in Happy Valley, Oregon. Our setting is unique and our commitment to compassionate quality care is truly distinctive. This state of the art community will contain 210 beautiful homes for our seniors to spend the best years of their lives. This position would work with the residents of our 74 Assisted Living and 32 memory care apartments.
We hire people with vision, leadership, and a commitment to “doing it right.” Because our employees and residents deserve the very best, the right candidate must be nurturing with employees, residents, and families and be passionate to support, inspire and lead our team towards excellence every day.
The Springs at Happy Valley is seeking a Director of Health Services/RN to support a professional Health Services care team comprised of an administrator, resident service coordinators, medication technicians and a full staff of caregivers. In addition, we provide nights and weekends off through use of our Care XM call center.
Together, our Health Services team coordinates and manages assisted living resident care services in accordance with Oregon Administrative Rules and community-based care requirements in alignment with State Board of Nursing standards of practice.
- Compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
- Leading, motivating and inspiring employees to consistently perform their duties to the highest standards of expectation.
- Monitors and addresses consulting pharmacy reports.
- Monitors resident incident reports and completes review of each one.
- Advises health services employees concerning resident health issues, by telephone if not in facility.
- Assesses residents as necessary, addressing physical, emotional, social, and spiritual issues.
- Assists in development of service plans, assuring health service issues, as well as other service issues that potentially impact upon health, effectively addressed.
- Attends service plan meetings as necessary.
- Assures health services employees adhere to all medication room systems (according to Guide for Medication Assistants).
- Addresses issues regarding unavailable medications or treatment supplies, informing Administrator as necessary.
- Performs new month MAR review
- Assures physician orders are reviewed, sent to physician, and returned with physician signatures every six months.
- Assures compliance with all federal and state regulations pertaining to health services.
- Oregon RN License
- Ability to put residents first
- Multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- Organized and effective in keeping track of multiple deadlines
- “Can Do” Attitude- not every task assigned is going to be super fun, but we need someone who will tackle the mundane with the same enthusiasm as the extraordinary
- Good judgement and professional maturity
- Ability to lead in industry of constant change
- Strong computer skills
Competitive salary and benefit package.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. #SHV
Click Here To Apply