This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor Thibodeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 – $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.
Why join us?
- Career growth opportunities
- Get to make an immediate impact
- Amazing benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k + matching
- Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
- Several awards for company culture
- Stock options
The Technical Team Lead will be part of an agile development team, building and working on enterprise grade software systems across a range of tech stacks, reporting to Director, Architecture. The Technical Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
The duties and responsibilities of the Technical Team Lead include:
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship (local and remote)
- Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits
- Collaborate with other software developers, product owners, and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain solutions delivering high quality experiences to our customers
- Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties
- Delegate tasks to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- Lead planning and daily team SCRUMs
- Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code
- Be transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes while motivating and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice concerns
- Strive to make the team technically better
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, standards, and developments
- Package and support deployment of releases
- Responsible for programming based on but not limited to: code/query optimizations, infrastructure changes, bugs, and features
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering role
- 5+ years of software development experience building SaaS products
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Comprehensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute to technical discussions, openness to listen and learn from peers, and a desire to mentor others.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Prior team lead experience preferred
- Servant leadership style preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply