As a Publix Pharmacy Associate, you’ll see how very satisfying it is to work for a company that is passionately devoted to its customers, to its associates, and to the wellness of the communities it serves. What sets our pharmacy departments apart is a genuine patient-centric environment with clinical services such as immunizations, MTM (medication therapy management), biometric screenings, diabetes nutrition counseling and much more!
Publix is continually recognized as one of the best places in America to work; see why Publix should be part of your list of top places to work in Pharmacy. And, with growth potential of up to 50 new pharmacies per year, our promote from within culture allows for a rewarding career path into any one of the following areas: retail management, specialty pharmacy, out-patient hospital pharmacy, corporate or centralized pharmacy operations.
Your passion for health and wellness, combined with our reputation and commitment to excellence, are what sets Publix apart from the crowd. We know you want to make a career out of caring. We want your career to be with Publix Pharmacy. Join the team that pharmacists and patients feel good about.
In addition to the shared basic responsibilities of all Publix associates, a Floating Pharmacist’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. As a Floating Pharmacist, you will:
- provide dedication to each pharmacies success, by executing strategy, motivating and inspiring staff as the pharmacist-on-duty
- set priorities to maximize contribution, executing daily tasks, supporting the team and building rapport with both customers and associates
- provide best-in-class pharmacy service to patients, empower your staff in providing value and service through counseling, building personalized relationships, promoting customer loyalty, offering pharmacist led clinical services to improve health and wellness and preventative care through services available at Publix
- inspire each team you work with to do the right thing, gaining buy in, and empowering the team to be accountable
- provide enthusiasm for all new pharmacy initiatives at your assigned location
- manage team performance, such as prescription promised time, by assigning tasks to ensure complex operational activities are met in a timely and efficient manner in the absence of the pharmacist-in-charge
- use best practices to make sound business decisions while covering as the pharmacist-on-duty
- be regarded as an expert on the pharmacy technology system and how it is used for both routine and complex prescription processing
- mentor others on Publix pharmacy best practices to maximize sales, minimize shrink while meeting customers’ needs, using programs such as auto refill and Sync Your Refills
- proactively advance pharmacy clinical initiatives including Medication Therapy Management (MTM), pharmacist point-of-care testing, immunizations, and diabetes management
- maintain a flexible work-week schedule in order to meet the needs of our customers, and
- assist in all other duties as assigned.
Click Here To Apply