We are growing!!!
As the Front Desk Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing superior customer service to perspective and current patients for both the medical center and medical spa. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining the daily schedule for both parts of the business, managing the phones and the checking in and out of patients, including the processing of payments.
Although the duties listed above are the most critical, the Coordinator will assist all parts of the business and include a variety of added projects and duties.
The main role of the Coordinator is to ensure operations run smoothly and provide excellent communication throughout. You will work directly under the Director of Administrative Services and VP of Operations.
The candidate must possess a customer centric mindset, experience in following defined procedures and posses the desire to create relationships internally and with patients. Our patients comes first. Candidate must be self-starter, organized, and have the ability to communicate with a diverse audience.
PLEASE DO NOT CALL ABOUT THE POSITION
- Greet patients and answering questions
- Oversee the daily schedule for both sides of the business, which includes the checking in and out patients
- Processing of payment
- Perform various administrative duties, which include the scanning of documents, various reporting, and ensuring the office front and back office is supplied.
- Minimum 2 years of front desk experience (plastic surgery or medical spa field preferred)
- In person Customer Service
- Managing phones
- Problem solving
- Working in a team environment
- High School Diploma Required
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Discounts
Locations: Southlake but MUST be willing to travel to all locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply