Our Unique Program of Care
Supportive Care is a behavioral health care company with an extraordinary team of clinicians providing a full range of pharmacological, psychological, and behavioral health services to skilled nursing, assisted living and memory care facilities throughout the United States. In our effort to address the wide range of needs facing the senior community, we have created a framework with an extensive network of professionals, providing a full spectrum of care. Our network includes licensed psychologists, clinical social workers, psychiatrists, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
We are looking for a Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker who can provide supportive psychotherapy to elderly residents individually. This involves being kind, patient and understanding. Does this sound like you? If so; keep reading…
Private Practice at Supportive Care
No overhead hassles:
We take care of…
- The caseload of clients (No need for cancellations or for referrals)
- Authorizations and other administrative work
Documentation Made Fast and Easy
- Spend less time documenting with our new customized app and more time providing the actual care to your clients.
Flexible work schedule
Imagine creating the perfect work/life balance and having the financial freedom to work when you want to.
- Create your own schedule between the hours of 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Monday-Friday
We offer monthly productivity bonuses that can be used towards any of the following:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Liability insurance
- Must be licensed in New York State
- Previous experience providing psychotherapy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $400.00 – $500.00 per day
We are taking the highest precautions to make sure that you are kept safe.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Required)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply