Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) typically services long term care and nursing facilities and is now hiring a Registered Dietitian in your area! HCSG has a custom, state of the art training program!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage for eligible employees
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and Family!
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employer Paid Life and Long Term Disability for eligible employees
- Provides registered dietitian services in one or more sites according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- The registered dietitian has administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary to carry out assigned duties.
- Responsibilities include planning, organizing, developing, and directing the nutritional care of the resident in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern the facility.
- Works effectively with others to ensure that quality nutritional services are being provided on a daily basis, and acts as a resource to the Dining Services Department Head so that the dining services department is maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
- Although this is not a supervisory function, the registered dietitian has the authority to train employees as to proper techniques, etc. as they see fit.
- The Registered Dietitian consistently embodies the characteristics necessary to drive the Company’s Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics from an accredited college or university.
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and licensed in Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the applicable state.
- Must be able to relate information concerning the resident’s condition.
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing quantity food production methods.
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as required.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other personnel and the public.
- Must be knowledgeable of dietary practices and procedures as well as the laws, regulations, and guidelines governing dietary functions in the nursing facility.
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work harmoniously with and provide guidance to other personnel.
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies, procedures, etc., of the Food Services Department.
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc., and maintain the appearance of food service areas; must perform regular inspections of food service areas for sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned duties.
- Must possess the ability to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing food service practices.
- Must be able to read and interpret food service cost reports, financial data, etc.
- Must submit to a Motor Vehicle Check and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
HCSG is one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.
Click Here To Apply