Join our growing team!
Are you passionate about patient care? If so, you might be a great fit for our team!
Do you want to be part of a supportive team and grow your therapist career? We pride ourselves on hiring great people, taking excellent care of our patients and our employees, providing career growth and top-notch benefits.
- Competitive compensation
- PTO – we value your hard work and your time off
- Healthcare coverage with $0 medical copays and $0 generic prescription drugs
- HSA option with lower deductible for 2022
- 401K with matching program – we invest in your future!
- Life insurance – Voluntary Life and AD&D up to $200,000
- Short-term and long-term disability lifetime benefit term life with long-term care
- Critical illness and accident insurance
- Pet insurance – we know they’re part of the family too!
- Legal Shield and ID Shield – giving you the option to be protected
- Free courses to earn CEUs
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist Assistant:
You will help provide the best possible therapy services to patients consistent with established standards of practice and company and department procedures, including:
- Provide physical therapy services to residents in accordance with established standards of practice, Company procedures, Therapy Department procedures and productivity standards under the direction of the Physical Therapist.
- Adhere to Company procedures regarding documentation and billing of physical therapy services.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in the implementation and follow-up of resident therapy programs.
- Assist the Physical Therapist in the evaluation of residents as directed.
- Assist the Physical Therapist with the development of treatment plans as directed.
- Establish individual resident therapy schedules in cooperation with the Physical Therapist and other team members.
- Conduct treatment according to the established treatment plan.
Click Here To Apply