We are a leader in the long-term care industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its team members!
This is our Advantage:
- Be Confident and Comfortable where you work with both skilled LTC areas!
- Competitive Wages!
- Join our FIVE (5) STAR Team who strives for success, enriches compassion for residents, and encourages growth, both personally and professionally!
- Must possess an Associate’s Degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- A current and valid license granted from the state of employment/OT/SLP and nursing assistants.
- Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for Occupational Therapy
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with a consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational Therapy
- Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to caregivers, family members, and residents
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative results
- Monitors the resident’s response to treatment and alters the treatment plan as appropriate
- Instructs resident’s families and or nursing staff in functional maintenance programs
Shifts and Wages:
- Full-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: Day shift
- Competitive Wages!
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and vision
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major companies
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
- Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a drug-free workplace.
Click Here To Apply