Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
My client is the leading provider of fully-integrated Practice Management and EHR solutions for mental and behavioral health providers. Their mission is to provide you the best software and tools to manage your practice.
Why join us?
- Career growth opportunities
- Get to make an immediate impact
- Amazing benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k + matching
- Rapidly growing behavioral healthcare company!
- Several awards for company culture
- Stock options
We are looking for a senior mobile engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. To be successful in this role, you must be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting in the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THIS POSITION
- Work as part of a small AGILE team to build React Native iOS / Android applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API’s
- Write unit and integration tests
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required
- Collaborate with other team members such as developers, project managers, QA professionals, and designers
- Assist with building estimates
- Anticipate possible failures/errors and implement new solutions to make users interface easier and simpler
- Conduct quality control checks throughout the development lifecycle.
- Participate in strategy meetings
- Implement pixel perfect UI’s that match design
- 5+ years of mobile development experience, ideally with React Native and/or Android
- Bonus points for API experience
- Bonus points for C# experience
- Significant bonus points for healthcare experience / interest
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the “Apply” button.
Click Here To Apply