This is an exciting opportunity to join Children’s National as the Patient Experience Program Manager. In this role you will serve as the primary contact between patient survey vendors and the hospital, ensuring that the data collection and analyses processes and systems are optimized to support the work of the institution.You will work directly with the PX leadership team to support the needs and development of the department. The Program Manager assists in education and insight analysis and utilizes project management tools to ensure the business and technology projects stay on track and aligned with other CN initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university (Required)
Master’s Degree Business, Healthcare, or Public Health graduate degree from an accredited school (Preferred)
Minimum Work Experience
3 years Three (3) years of project management experience to include leading, planning, organizing and implementing projects or programs is required. Budget development and management experience preferred. (Required)
- Monitors patient satisfaction results for the hospital and creates reports for distribution as necessary.
- Utilizes hospital databases and survey vendor database to analyze and create reports from patient experience data
- Demonstrates strong project/program management skills, leadership attributes (strategic thinking, ability to drive business change, sharing of organizational goals, leading multidisciplinary groups), ability to multi-task, excellent organizational skills and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge in project management, process redesign techniques and skills, audit techniques, financial analysis, problem solving, change management and customer service skills.
Management of Projects
- Manages PX projects. Ensures projects are on-time, within budget and meet the needs of the PX department and the organization.
- Ensures that project teams work effectively to achieve objectives. Tracks issues, driving ownership and resolution.
- Communicates project status to sponsors and stakeholders effectively and on a regular basis. Serves as a primary point of contact for project sponsors and other key stakeholders regarding project and project status.
- Serve as the liaison among various stakeholders (clinical & non-clinical depts., IT services, vendor, etc.).
- Participate in ongoing Project Planning Activities to include Project Schedule development, Resource Allocation, and Issue Prioritization.
- Works with PX team and any other impacted stakeholders to create robust change management plans to support the execution of the project or program.
- Works with HR Communications and or PR/Marketing team to ensure robust communications specific to project or program
- Documents change process and assesses effectiveness of strategies during change and after in order to ensure continuous improvement
Workflow Process Design
- Create, design, and review detailed current state work flow processes, and implement alternative solutions as appropriate.
- Develop communication plan for each initiative with assigned teams to include updates and status reports associated with each project.
- Encourage and share new ways of making the right work easier to do
- Recognize and share incremental improvements in operations
- Promote the success of organizational and department initiatives by clearly aligning programs to the mission
: District of Columbia-Washington
: Sheikh Zayed Campus 111 Michigan Avenue Washington 20010
: Non-Clinical Professional
: Patient Services
: R (Regular) – FT – Full-Time
: Jun 21, 2022, 7:51:51 PM
Click Here To Apply