ParadigmWorks Group Inc. is currently seeking an energetic, people-oriented Counselor (Career Counselor) to join our dynamic team in Milwaukee, WI.
Salary Range: $55,000 to $57,000 Annually
Our company was founded with the intent of empowering individuals by providing a vehicle for matching talented individuals with employment opportunities in both public and private sectors across the U.S. We provide unparalleled corporate and management support, an excellent work environment and an excellent compensation package including a comprehensive medical and dental insurance plan, 401K, 10 paid holidays and paid vacation.
Assist CTR to ensure that all assigned graduates are placed within placement service period. Ensure monthly contact with graduates to assist with placement needs. Assist willing graduates with resumes, job interviewing skills, and job search skills in employment. Provides referrals to all graduates with One-Stops, JTPA, and State Employment Agencies. Assists students with Personal Career Development Plans (PCDP) preparation and updating. Assists students with personal and career counseling. Ensures no more than 2 early loss students per month. Assist CTR in verifying all initial and upgrade placements within placement service period. Documents all placement services provided to each assignee in the students’ case notes.
This is a great opportunity for individuals interested in positively impacting the lives of youth and young adults.
We offer a comprehensive benefit plan to include, medical, dental, life and vision insurance, STD, LTD, 401(k) plan, holiday, vacation and sick pay.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 15 credit hours of social service or related coursework.
- One-year experience in counseling or related field
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal, communicative, and engaging skills and abilities.
- Able to coordinate and collaborate with a diverse community and population.
- Computer, telecommunications, and virtual technology skills.
- A valid driver’s license in the state of assignment with no major moving citations within the last 39 months.
- Undergo a background investigation and drug screen with favorable results.
- Four years experience working with youth and young adults between the ages of 16 to 24.
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $57,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
All employees must wear masks
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Milwaukee, WI 53223: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply