Medical Receptionist to work in busy Specialist’s Office. The receptionist is the point of contact for all patient appointments, either made by phone or in person, must be a team player, and be able to efficiently work on a computer. Customer service is our number one priority. Salary is based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Scheduling appointments.
- Obtain demographics, and financial information, and enter them into the EMR system.
- Scan all insurance cards and driver’s licenses.
- Collect co-pays and balances.
- Accurately process financial transactions.
- Maintain organize of paper charts.
- File medical records.
- Other clerical tasks as required by the physicians.
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in a medical office is preferred but not required
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and multi-task.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply