GBS RevCycle is a Medical Billing Company – Now Hiring!!
Part time and Fulltime positions available!
Up to $1000 Sign on Bonus
GBS RevCycle is a subsidiary of GBS Corp. and previously known as: Odyssey Health Systems and Convergent Solutions
We offer FT Benefits including a HYBRID work-schedule potential (Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability Insurance, PTO, Holiday, Wellness plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Profit Sharing, 401 K etc.)
Employees Location can be Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Florida or Massachusetts
Are you looking for a dynamic, fast paced and continuously growing medical billing career? Due to revenue cycle platform growth, GBS RevCycle, is looking for ambitious, motivated individuals to join our team!
This position is responsible to processes paper and electronic claims. Responsible for working claim edits, reports, correspondence, and indexing related to the claim’s department responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure primary paper claims have generated for processing; prepare for mailing with any necessary attachments
- Ensure secondary and tertiary claims have generated for processing; prepare for mailing with necessary attachments’ includes submitting MCD tertiary claim online with payer
- Ensure electronic claim files are created and uploaded
- Work internal claim rejections
- Work external Clearinghouse rejections
- Work external payer rejections
- Generate and maintain claim reports for clients and management
- Address possible custom edits, with manager, related to all processes for process improvements
- Work on correspondence, scanning and indexing of claims
- Assist with all EDI transmissions
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or assume additional responsibilities as required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Formal post high school medical billing training program preferred or; Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills required both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with administrative staff, physicians, patients, families, employees, as well as external customers; Must maintain open communication with senior management and staff
- Must be detailed oriented, organized and possess exceptional skill in prioritizing tasks
- Must be able to work flexible hours when needed and occasional extended hours when necessary
- Effectively cope with change
- Orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; detail oriented
- Able to maintain confidentiality within a HIPAA secure environment
- Must have above average computer literacy, including but not limited to Excel and word processing.
- Normal office environment
- Sit for long periods of time; manual dexterity, use a calculator and to operate a computer keyboard; frequent mobility required to access files; bending, stooping, walking and lifting required
- Must be able to work flexible hours when necessary with occasional extended hours when necessary
- Mandatory overtime at month-end
Does this job have supervisory responsibilities? No
Are there subordinate supervisors reporting to this job? No
Are there other non-supervisory employees who report directly to this job? No
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
GBS RevCycle/Odyssey Health Systems is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Click Here To Apply