Job Description Summary:
Under guidance from assigned leadership, this position is responsible for providing oversight and leadership for designated Logan Health service lines and/or assigned area(s), in addition to providing professional care.
- Current Montana RN License or a multi state compact license with authorization to practice nursing within the state of Montana; required.
- CPR required as applicable to assigned area(s).
- Minimum of two (2) years’ clinical experience in assigned area(s) required. Assigned area(s) consist of, but are not limited to the below specialty areas:
- Surgical Services:
- Imaging Services:
- Interventional Radiology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Intensive Care
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, a self-starter, possess critical thinking skills and be able to set priorities and function as part of a team as well as independently.
- Commitment to working in a team environment and maintaining confidentiality as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Possess and maintain computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn other software as needed.
Job Specific Duties:
- Performs all RN duties per scope of practice and assigned department procedure and protocol.
- Serves as a champion for driving moral, efficiency and cost saving initiatives.
- Reviews schedule to verify availability of supplies and equipment for upcoming procedures.
- Reviews, edits, and verifies accuracy of service line preference cards. Facilitates annual review process of preference cards with providers.
- Partners with Materials Management staff to ensure par level of soft goods remains consistent, facilitates repair and replacement procedure of service line equipment and instrumentation, communicates provider requests for new soft goods or equipment, and facilitates scheduling of equipment/product trials.
- Serves as liaison between assigned staff, service line providers and other stakeholders.
- Performs onboarding functions for new providers and assigned staff per department procedure and protocol.
- Provides education and in-services for new products/equipment with guidance from the vendor specialty educator.
- Lead may be expected to perform one (1) or more of the following tasks regularly:
- Creates work schedule and assigns employees to specific work tasks.
- Trains or coordinates the training of employees.
- Oversees and coordinates successful completion of employees’ competency assessments and required training.
- Acts as point-of-contact/subject matter expert for employee questions about expectations and processes.
- Assists in interviewing job candidates.
- Leads or coordinates compliance and quality efforts.
- Other duties as assigned at the discretion of management, excluding issuing corrective actions or administering performance evaluations.
- Promotes the Logan Health culture of ownership through positivity in all interactions. Willingly helps others and remains resilient and focused toward success while exhibiting performance that supports the mission and values.
- The above essential functions are representative of major duties of positions in this job classification. Specific duties and responsibilities may vary based upon departmental needs. Other duties may be assigned similar to the above consistent with knowledge, skills and abilities required for the job. Not all of the duties may be assigned to a position.
Maintains regular and consistent attendance as scheduled by department leadership.
Night Shift – 12 Hours (United States of America)
Please know schedules and shifts are subject to change based on patient care and department/organizational needs.
Logan Health operates 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Schedules are set to accommodate the requirements of the position and the needs of the organization and may be adjusted as needed.
If you receive a job offer, please note all offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment screening, which includes:
Criminal background check
Health and Immunizations Screening
Physical Demand Review/Screening
Logan Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA/M-F/Vet/Disability). We encourage all qualified individuals to apply for employment. We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on protected veteran status, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other basis protected by applicable law. If you require accommodation to complete the application, testing or interview process, please notify Human Resources.
Click Here To Apply