$4,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Double Weekend (7AM-11PM Saturday+Sunday).
*Benefits Available for Full-Time employees*
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
We believe that nursing is a work of the heart. To provide the best resident care, we promote a culture that is both employee and patient based. We build on trust, compassion and strong communication. We reward our employees with competitive wages, raises and bonuses. Come for the job but stay for the challenge! Don’t be a stranger come apply today! We are looking for a Registered Nurse who will act as the Charge Nurse and will be responsible for resident care and directing nursing staff. The RN is expected to develop the plan of care and collaborate with physicians, therapists and nursing assistants. The RN will also monitor assigned staff to ensure that all safety regulations are upheld. Come apply today and meet our friendly staff! Don’t be a stranger come apply today! We accept walk-in interviews 1 Heartland Dr, San Antonio, TX 78247, USA or call us at (210)-653-1219 for on-the-spot interviews!
- Makes Graduate of an approved Registered Nurse program and licensed in the state of practice.
- Candidates with a minimum of 2 years of in a Skilled Nursing Facility are preferred but not required.
- Current BLS/CPR certification as required by state.
- Ensures proper resident care is maintained in a clean and safe environment.
- Makes nursing diagnoses, which serve as the basis for the strategy of care
- Collaborates with the resident, members of the healthcare team
- Records the administration of medication or any change in patient condition
- Monitor assigned staff to ensure established safety regulations are followed and that all tasks are performed following all state and government regulations and safety procedures as outlined by the facility
- Follows procedures related to the use of nursing equipment and supplies
- Performs other duties as directed
Click Here To Apply