Rosewood Eating Disorders, a Monte Nido affiliate, is a leading provider of eating disorder treatment for over twenty years. Our programs offer a model of treatment that blends medically sophisticated care with a personalized treatment approach. Our work is grounded in evidence-based strategies for adults and adolescents suffering from eating disorders. We work from a multi-disciplinary treatment team approach while integrating state of the art medical, psychiatric, nutritional, and clinical strategies to provide comprehensive care within an intimate home setting. Monte Nido recently acquired Rosewood Eating Disorders Centers and is growing the team!
We are offering a $1000 Sign On Bonus for Full Time Employees who join our exciting company!
We are seeking LPN’s to join our Wickenburg, AZ residential treatment facility.
Flexibility to work a combination of day, evening, night and weekend shifts.
Working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team, Nurses have
- Nursing treatment planning, aftercare planning, administrative support, auditing of medical records and ongoing participation as part of a multi-disciplinary treatment team
- Coordination of pre-admission medical clearance
- Medication management and administration
- Depending on qualifications and experience, additional responsibilities may include insurance utilization reviews and other tasks as assigned
- Applicants should currently possess an LPN in Arizona
- CPR/BLS Certification & AZ DPS Fingerprint Card Required
- Minimum of 1-2 years nursing experience preferred but not required; new grads with interest in working with eating disorder clients are encouraged to apply
- Prior nursing experience in a behavioral health setting is a major plus
- Experience in either a residential or hospital eating disorder treatment facility a plus
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet your own and your family’s needs. Please note the selected candidate will be required to submit to full pre-employment background screenings.
Please apply here: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=19d9bfe6-b699-4eb1-8f68-fa07dd9d3482&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&selectedMenuKey=CareerCenter
Click Here To Apply