Central Supply Clerk
Regency, a Villa Center located in Taylor, is accepting applications for Central Supply Cler. At Villa, we are passionate about Making People Better and are looking for someone who shares that same passion.
The Central Supply Clerk will prescribe and adhere to Villa’s philosophy of Making People Better by providing B.E.T.T.E.R. Service Excellence:
(B)e Welcoming to all
(T)rust and Respect
(E)ngage and Communicate
As a Central Supply Clerk you will better the lives of others by purchasing all clinical supplies in the facility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience as a supply clerk in a long term care facility a plus
Interested in joining the Villa family? Here’s what we offer:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Emergency Loan Program
- 401k with Discretionary Match
- Advance Training in Clinical Care and Leadership
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Benefits may vary depending on full-time/part- time employee status and location. Please verify
availability of benefits upon interviewing.
To learn more, visit www.villahc.com. EOE
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Click Here To Apply