Who We Are?
Pinnacle Home Care is a full-service Medicare Certified and Florida Licensed Home Health Company locally owned and operated by home health professionals who are passionate about delivering exceptional, quality care to the communities that we serve.
We are the leading provider of home care services recognized for Creating Raving Fans and Delivering Exceptional Outcomes.
Why Join Pinnacle?
Our team members are provided with the tools and support to be confident, successful home health professionals Including:
- Competitive salary, paid mileage and documentation bonus.
- Comprehensive and ongoing training, work around your current commitments to provide more work/life balance, family time, and fun and relaxation.
- Growth opportunities and referral bonus programs.
Pinnacle has been awarded “Top places to work 2021,” “Healthcare Workplace Innovator” and “Top 100 Agency HomeCare Elite.”
Pinnacle Home Care is looking for part-time Home Health Aides (HHA) to join our team for the Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties throughout Central Florida. The HHA is a paraprofessional member who works under the supervision of a registered nurse or therapist and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the patient’s needs. The HHA is responsible for observing patients, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
The HHA will be assigned by a Registered Nurse in a manner that promotes quality, continuity and safety of a patient’s care.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities of the home health aide include, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Providing hands-on personal care including:
B. Back rubs
C. Oral hygiene
E. Changing bed linen
F. Assisting patients with dressing and undressing
G. Skin care to prevent breakdown
H. Assisting the patient with toileting activities
I. Keeping patient’s living area clean and orderly, as appropriate
2. Planning and preparing nutritious meals.
3. Assisting in feeding the patient, if necessary.
4. Taking and recording oral, rectal and axillary temperatures, pulse, respiration and blood pressure when ordered (with appropriate completed/demonstrated skills competency).
HHA Certificate or CNA certification.
To learn more about the part-time HHA positions, please contact our recruiter at 352-942-9970 or apply online at www.pinnaclehomecare.net.
Keywords: Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA, ADLS
Job Type: Part-time
- Flexible schedule
- Referral program
- Monday to Friday
- Home health: 1 year (Preferred)
- HHA (Preferred)
- CNA (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply