Palmeira Home Health has an exciting opportunity for a Physical Therapist in Phoenix, Arizona.
Join our team today and start delivering better outcomes for home-based patients that helps them recover faster and easier.
Our Care Matters.
Palmeira Home Health is a pioneer in the Home Health industry by providing customized, interdisciplinary programs for patients recovering from a variety of health-related issues. At Palmeira, our driving mission is to enter each home with respect, treat with compassion and perform with integrity to help our patients recover faster and prevail with better care for better outcomes. We exist to create a healthier everyday life for our patients and their families. Through expert skilled nursing and physical therapy plus state-of-the-art technology and customized recovery care plans, we work with our patients and their doctors as a coordinated team to restore you to your better self.
Our Employee Matters.
In Palmeira, we believe “In Together We Provide Better Outcomes”. That is why we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and resource. And our commitment is to give our people the compensation, rewards and career development they deserve.
· Competitive pay and 401k.
· Excellent health benefits.
· Paid vacation and sick time.
· Clinical ladder for professional credentialing and advancement.
· Leadership development.
· Targeted development and career development training.
· Talent Focused Framework.
As a Physical Therapist, you will:
· Be responsible in performing treatments and exercises to help patients recover from illnesses and inquiries. Main duties include using various treatment techniques to develop personalized treatment plans, prescribing medications to relieve pain and increase mobility and teaching patients exercise techniques to improve their health.
· Evaluate home health care patients and determine an appropriate plan of care for physical therapy.
· Conducts treatment using appropriate application of physical therapy techniques, education and modalities.
· Documents therapy plan, patient treatment, and patient progress. Delegates responsibility for certain aspects of treatment to PTA and supervise performance.
· Plans and teaches home programs regarding the use of equipment and procedures to be continued by the patient.
· Communicates with physician and other health care staff about patients’ program and progress.
· Attends patient care conferences and discharge planning meetings when appropriate.
· Demonstrates initiative and skills in planning and organizing work.
· Graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy school
· Must be licensed or ability to obtain a license to practice physical therapy
· Current Basic Life Support
· With minimum one (1) year physical therapy experience
· Attention to detail regarding a patient’s problems to analyze what they need to ease their pain and to prevent further injury
· Interpersonal skills to build positive relationships with patients and motivate them
· Communication skills to interact clearly with doctors and family members as well as with patients
· Compassion and empathy for patients, who are often in pain
· Must be able to travel to prospective patients’ residences
· Must be able to attend to patient’s problems to analyze what they need to ease their pain and to prevent further injury
· Full COVID-19 vaccination required
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Master’s (Preferred)
- Physical Therapy License (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply