Covenant Care Animal Hospital is looking to add a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their AMAZING team!
We offer an incredible benefits package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k, paid parental leave, generous pet benefits, and much, much more!
Do you love dogs? Are you customer service-oriented? Do you have the willingness to learn, and grow? Covenant Care Animal Hospital is looking to grow our work family!
Covenant Care Animal Hospital is a fast-paced, positive, and caring environment where we love to offer excellent service to both our clients and patients. We follow a set of core values and we have a culture that is very inviting to be around.
We are looking for a positive, friendly, and self-motivated person to join our team here at Covenant Care Animal Hospital!
Technician assistant responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting our technicians and doctors whenever possible
- Keeping patient’s cages clean: vomit, feces, urine, blood, etc.
- Restraining patients
- Keeping laundry going throughout the day
- Check patients recovering from surgery and report any problems to a technician or doctor
- Check on hospitalized patients hourly and record
- Keeping the clinic clean and stocked.
- Clean and sterilize packs and surgery supplies in orderly and timely manner
- Keep the surgery syringe drawer stocked
- Remove IV catheters from surgery patients when appropriate
- Check surgery patients after lunch
- Walk all dogs in the afternoon
- Release patients to owners: check to be sure they are clean and fully ready to go.
- Assist technicians in the evening closing
This position does have the potential for growth within the clinic! Tech assistants that do well in their positions have the potential to be trained as veterinary technicians! We look forward to hearing from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply