As a Clinical Coordinator at DaVita you will have the opportunity to excel as the superior dialysis nurse, mentor and clinical expert you are-and have a dramatic impact on the lives of our patients and their families.
In this vital Registered Nursing role, you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight, outcome management, etc.). You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort, and well-being.
Patients – Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic hemodialysis setting.
Relationships – Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team – Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment, and you are there to lead the way.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 or a medical/religious exemption is required.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
- At least 18 months of registered nursing experience
- At least 6 months of dialysis nursing experience required
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision “To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen.”
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace®, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://careers.davita.com/benefits
Click Here To Apply