Over the past 26 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic is seeking a full-time Credentialed Medical Assistant to join our Orthopedics clinic located at the Providence Professional Plaza in NE Portland. The shift will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM with the possibility of occasional remote work as needed and as determined by supervisor. This position will perform front and back office duties and will include answering phones, scheduling appointments, checking patients in and collecting copays, work on prior authorizations, rooming patients, obtaining vitals, obtaining an accurate medication list, drawing up injections, work clinical and administrative chart documents, surgery scheduling, assisting with patient referrals, registration and scheduling, and cleaning and stocking exam rooms. This position will assist with overall delivery of patient care in the department. Successful candidate will be personable, dependable, organized, detail oriented, strong at multi-tasking, and dedicated to high quality patient care. Starting pay range, based on experience: $18.20 – $25.02 per hour
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employee
PLUS a $500 bonus to be awarded following 3 months, 9 months and 12 months in good standing!
- At least one year of experience as a Medical Assistant helpful with specialty experience a plus
- National medical assisting certification required (NCCT, AAMA or similar)
- Prior scheduling and EMR experience strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently or in a team setting
- Strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings.
We are an Oregon Benefit Company: An Oregon benefit company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.
Click Here To Apply