ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serves as electrician in repairing minor electrical malfunctions and installing new equipment.
- May work as a plumber in assembling, installing, and repairing pipes, fittings, and fixtures of heating and cooling water, sewer systems, and in opening clogged drains.
- Handle or coordinate repairs having to do with AC and HVAC equipment.
- Acts as a carpenter in the alteration, repair, and maintenance of buildings, floors, roofs, stairways, partitions, doors, windows, screens, scaffolding forms, wood fixtures, and furniture.
- May operate hand saw, planer, joiner, shaper, table saw, wood lathe, drill press, sanding machine, router, and electric drill, as needed.
- Maintains tools and machinery in good condition and uses all tools carefully and as instructed.
- Coordinates facility recycling efforts.
- Ensures timely attention to maintenance practices and contracts all systems.
- Coordinates all the Club’s required Preventative Maintenance programs and repairs.
- Assist in replenishing Golf course Comfort stations
- At times Housekeeping duties required
SAFETY AND SECURITY:
- Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to ensure a clean, safe, and secure environment.
- Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
- Use proper equipment, wear appropriate personal protective clothing (PPE), and employ correct lifting procedures, as necessary, to avoid injury.
- Follow Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals, fertilizer, pesticides, blood borne pathogens, etc., including using Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Identify and correct unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management and security/safety personnel.
- Follow policies and procedures for the safe operation and storage of tools, equipment, and machines.
- Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
- Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES:
- Protect the privacy and security of members, guests and coworkers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with Club policies and procedures.
- Ensure uniform, nametags, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with Club policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.
- High school or GED
- Ability to manage effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple situations and projects simultaneously
- Ability to manage resources to ensure that established product and service levels are achieved at all times
- Interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize workload
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 50 pounds.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
Requirements are representative of a certain level of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply