HVAC Technician – make up to $100K+ a year!
Job Title: Service Technician.
- Competitive Pay $50,000- 100,000+ earnings potential
- Performance Bonus Opportunities
- Management Support
- 6 Paid Holidays Upon Eligibility
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Medical and Life Insurance Upon Eligibility
- 401(k) Retirement plan with match program Upon Eligibility
- Growth & Advancement Opportunities
- On-going Training & Development
Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing new and old HVAC equipment. Working with a high degree of honesty and integrity to promote a positive image. Excel in communication and follow through to properly complete the task at hand and most importantly delivering outstanding customer service by establishing a great rapport with the customer.
- Deliver outstanding service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish a great rapport with the customer.
- Proficient in-service repair of HVAC equipment.
- Perform warranty service repair.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Ability to complete required paperwork and assigned tasks effectively and efficiently.
- On-Call rotation (nights/weekends).
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Follow all standard operating procedures.
- Comprehensive refrigerant trouble-shooting experience.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of HVAC Service, Maintenance, and Repair experience.
- EPA Certified.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Confident and self-motivated.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Satisfactory driving record as required by the company’s insurance provider.
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check, physical, and drug screen.
- Excellent work ethic and professionalism.
- Highly Dependable, punctual, and efficient.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excels at following all Standard Operating Procedures.
- Set goals (daily, weekly, monthly & yearly).
- Quickly acclimate to extreme temperatures.
- Able to work in extreme temperatures.
- Able to adapt to all environments including but not limited to confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Able to lift over 50 pounds.
- Able to work extended daily work hours.
- Flexibility to work nights, weekends, holidays, and on-call.
Pay will be based on experience and performance.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: $50,000.00 to $100,000.00+ /year based on hourly and commission.
About Wally Falke’s A/C:
We have been proudly serving the Central Valley as Indoor Comfort Experts since 1969, offering residential and light commercial installation, maintenance and repair on all makes and models. Our goal is delivering comfort at the best value to our customers – this is what we do best!
Click Here To Apply