Rocky Mountain Care – Evanston is currently seeking a part-time Dietary Cook to work in our Culinary Services department.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Consistent hours
- Free meals during your shift
- Fun work environment
- Prepares food for meal service according to the menu.
- Operates institutional food preparation equipment according to the manufacturer and supervisory direction.
- Follows proper cleaning and preventative maintenance schedules.
- Caters to resident food allergies and preferences.
- Attend in-service education programs as assigned.
- Empties trash containers.
- Performs cleaning tasks as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years old
- food service experience is preferred, but not required
Rocky Mountain Care is an Equal Opportunity Employee. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans, and 401(k) retirement savings plans
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply