Rocky Mountain Care – Logan is currently seeking Dietary Aides to work in our Culinary Services department. Variable shifts.
Some of the benefits our employees enjoy are:
- Consistent hours,
- Flexible schedules,
- Free meals during your shift
- Fun work environment
- Prepares dining room for meal service.
- Pours drinks for meal service.
- Assembles meal trays with food items during meal service.
- Cleans dining room after meals.
- Empties trash containers.
- Ensure Residents’ dining needs are met in a timely manner.
- Performs cleaning tasks as scheduled.
- Has a desire and commitment to work with geriatric residents and understand their special needs.
- Must be able to follow directions, cooperates with co-workers, and perform assigned tasks. Required to communicate clearly with residents, families, and staff and follow supervisor directions.
- Must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation. Must qualify for employment, after criminal background study, per guidelines of the Utah Department of Health.
- Have current Utah food handlers permit.
Rocky Mountain Care is an Equal Opportunity Employee. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans, and 401(k) retirement savings plans.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply