We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees. Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want. The LPN is a member of the medical team who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s needs in the client’s home.
We are seeking a compassionate Licensed Practical Nurse for full-time or part-time opportunities for homecare opportunities.
Our home care nurses have the opportunity to create long-lasting relationships with their clients by providing 1:1 support for them and their families. Home Care nurses are given a lot of independence and flexibility giving them work and home life balance.
We offer excellent full-time benefits, flexibility, and advanced technology that supports employees in delivering their best performance.
We value our employees, and we are offer benefits and perks, including:
Competitive pay and weekly paychecks
- Paid time off
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Flexible scheduling and work/life balance
- Referral incentives and earning opportunities
- Recognition programs
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Assist clients with activities and personal care
- Assist in providing a safe environment for clients
- Comply with all documentation and record-keeping requirements
- Valid LPN license in the State of Ohio
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
- G-tube, Vent, and Trach experience preferred
- Pediatric and Geriatric experience preferred
- Valid and Current CPR certification
- Valid and Current TB test
- Recent negative COVID test
- Sign-On Bonus Requirements: work full time for 8 weeks; must be hired before 10/31
Work for a company that cares about YOU. At BrightStar Care in Columbus, our employees make a difference in the lives of people every day, and we remain committed to making a difference in the lives of our employees.
Be part of a team that appreciates the work you do and supports the career you want!
Click Here To Apply