Healthcare Account Delivery Operations Manager – Dublin, OH
Essential Job Functions
- Works with business development and information technology project team members to identify and respond to complex, medium to large potential and current client needs. Meets with client(s) senior management to develop alliances, convey to client company’s understanding of client business and related infrastructure.
- Develops operational strategies, propositions and metrics for complex, medium to large clients. Leads contract negotiations in conjunction with business development and application team.
- Forecasts future requirements for delivery resources for contracts. Oversees vendor analysis and negotiations and manages vendor delivery in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and manages implementation plans, budgets and work schedules; manages scope and staffing needs. Resolves escalated issues and conflicts; continually re-evaluates and manages priorities.
- Evaluates existing business process outsourcing strategies and proposes changes/new strategies to gain efficiencies, increase quality and reduce costs in all facets of the outsourcing process. Maintains currency with industry trends and forecasts.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, information technology, computer technology or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of business process outsourcing, consulting or systems implementation experience
- Five or more years of leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience working with business processes
- Experience working with information technology applications and infrastructure
- Experience working with application delivery, management structures and reporting procedures
- Experience working with integrating applications
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and business process development skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
- Ability to strategically assess clients’ business, identify improvement opportunities and convey understanding to client
- Ability to define specific solutions within an abstract environment
- Ability to conceptualize, design, develop and apply business and management consulting applications and services
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dublin, OH 43017: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Leadership: 5 years (Required)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply