Jurman Companies, the parent company to ACLS EDU and CPR Suppliers. We are looking to hire a part-time instructor for our Training Center! The instructor will teach a mix of American Heart Association (BLS, ACLS, PALS) and in house courses performed at the same standards. Schedule varies person to person.
- Teaching American Heart Association based courses.
- Take down student information for all attending participants and make sure their information is processed appropriately.
- Communicating with the lead instructor/instructor trainer related to scheduling, classroom questions, AHA requirements, etc.
- Actively taking down information that could be important or helpful to the brand to discuss during company meetings.
- Transport appropriate equipment to and from the company storage facilities while making sure to bring them back in the same condition each time.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Current or Active Medical Professional IE; LVN, EMT, Paramedic, RCP, RRT, ER Tech, Technical Partner, RN, LPN or additional applicable positions..
- Ability to pass BLS, ACLS and PALS Provider and Instructor Courses.
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to use online programs regarding training classes and documentation.
- Punctual, dependable, team player
- Reliable Transportation
- Thorough understanding of Covid-19 safety guidelines for the state of Washington State
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $30.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Do you have related experience to the position?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply