Downtown Pain Management. Pain management specialty treating patients with chronic and acute neck and lower back pain, as well as joint pain. Work closely with physical therapists, chiropractors, and orthopedic specialist.
Daily office tasks include assisting the office manager with the following:
- Phone calls with patients, lawyers, insurance companies.
- Reviewing insurances on Navinet
- Assist the physician in prepping and assisting in office injections and procedures
- Acquiring authorization for MRI’s, X Ray, CT, and procedures.
- maybe some traveling between locations (Red Bank)
- Patient scheduling.
- Maintaining patient electronic medical records.
- General admin responsibilities
- Must have front desk / admin experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medical office: 2 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply