Specialty Sales Executive; Revenue Management
Change Healthcare is currently seeking talented Sales professionals to join our team, focused on growing our Health System Revenue Management bookings across new and installed customers. The ideal candidate is viewed as a Revenue Management subject matter expert and is passionate about building relationships with leaders in healthcare organizations and solving complex, real-world problems. As part of our sales team, you will be reporting directly into the VP of Health System Sales.
You can expect to spend your time networking and cultivating relationships with C-level leaders at renowned healthcare organizations communicating the value of Change Healthcare’s Revenue Management solutions and services. As a subject matter expert, your efforts will be focused on partnering with Field Sales on new client business development and expanding our solutions/services within existing accounts. To be successful you must be able to work in a fluid, close-knit team environment, and be driven to exceed sales targets.
Meeting or exceeding the fiscal year Plan Number for Health System Revenue Management solution.
Develop and maintain, as needed, knowledge and resources for client facing presentation, ROI materials and regular internal education for advancing the skillset and effectiveness of the Field Sales, internal prospecting staff (Marketing Development Team), product campaign cadence and policy/procedure information for effective internal deal pursuit.
Oversee operations content creation and partner with sales on win strategy for RFP’s, Large/Multi-product deals, cross departmental collaboration to achieve objectives.
Create and execute a process to create client specific ROI in the sales process, standardize sales data intake process to drive accurate pricing and ROI.
Assist sales with providing timely and complete reporting information on the forecasting status of the territory sales pipelines, to include monitoring and enforcing deal progression policies and procedures for CRM documentation/visibility, pricing approval requests and legal paperwork requirements.
Maintain industry and product knowledge, adapting to changes in the market/competition, participation in regional/national meetings/forums, and driving brand/deliverable awareness within territory.
Serve as a subject matter expert to create and drive marketing content as well as sales campaigns
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis based on customer profiles and market feedback.
- Develop robust pipeline leveraging CHC’s current customer base and net new leads.
- Facilitate communications to Product Management and Business Unit leaders.
- Initiate qualification process of leads and convert to opportunities.
Opportunity Management and Sales Process Execution
- Identify key buying influences and establish trusted relationships to further the sales cycle.
- Own the sales cycle, ensuring appropriate engagement of CHC’s team members of RCM Sales Executives and Account Management, to progress sales funnel.
- Complete and maintain accurate sales forecasts in CRM.
- Facilitate development of quotations, proposals and contracting process.
- Support marketing and trade show activities as a client facing representative of CHC.
- Establishes C-Suite relationships.
- Successfully gains meaningful access to C-Suite where a strategic relationship does not exist.
- Responsible for earning a “trusted advisor” relationship with customers by focusing on key issues and strategic initiatives, keeping CHC relevant in the eyes of the executive team.
- Understanding their business to bring forward CHC’s solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-10 years new account sales experience
- Proven experience and expertise in Revenue Management
- Experience selling RCM solutions or services
- Demonstrated success in quota achievement selling healthcare software systems to hospitals
- Experience working with hospital executives at the C-suite level
- Strong new business sales experience required
- Experience working in a large matrix sales environment – proven ability to build relationships across the organization and collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Current State: We are all working virtually.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Some of our positions require employees to be onsite at a Change Healthcare facility or a Client site, including Medical Facilities. Depending on the site’s health and safety guidelines, you may be required to have medical screenings or vaccinations to meet site requirements, which may include Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing. Further details and requirements will be confirmed during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the supplemental information at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] with “Applicant requesting reasonable accommodation” as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Click here https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change Healthcare’s Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Click Here To Apply