#infusion #infusionnurse #nurse #nursing #inhomecare #homecare
Right at Home Seattle/Eastside is hiring a local private duty Registered Nurses to assist our home infusion clients for open positions throughout Western Washington.
We have an immediate need for part-time skilled infusion and nursing services including immune globulin, placement of peripheral IV access, access and care of implanted ports, PICC line maintenance and drawing lab specimens per orders.
Training available by our Registered Nurse Infusion Specialist. Flexible hours and work close to where you live!
- Perform comprehensive subjective and objective assessment of client status
- Develop individualized plan of care
- Consistently demonstrate competency with technical nursing skills according to legal scope of practice
- Communicate effectively regarding patient’s condition
- Use professional nursing judgment to delegate selected nursing tasks when determined safe and appropriate
- Comprehensive understanding of IVIG medications as well as well as infusion pumps (Bodyguard, Curlin, syringe pumps) also experience with PIV, PICC, and Port access and deaccess.
- Active WA state Nursing License (RN)
- Minimum of 2-years of experience: Skilled Infusion Therapy
- CRNI – Added Benefit
- Flexible hours (mostly daytime)
- Bi-Weekly pay / Direct deposit
- Training/Continuing Education
- Health Insurance/401(k) available
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Right at Home Franchising Corporate.
Click Here To Apply