Who We Are
FleetGenius, LLC, is the leading national company focused on providing total life-cycle sustainable container solutions to its customers. On behalf of its customers, FleetGenius, manages both plastic and steel cart inventories, delivery, retrieval and repairs, as well as warranty management and end of life recycling. FleetGenius is a paperless company and all work actions are recorded electronically.
Delivery Truck Driver Job Summary
- Drivers safely operate a 16ft box truck and are responsible for loading and transporting containers to/from customer locations. Drivers will navigate driveways, alleyways, lots, high traffic roadways and may operate in tight overhead environments.
- Drivers must be able to function a smartphone device and adapt to our routing technology
- A typical workday for our drivers begins at 6:00 am or as required by site location. Required work hours are determined based on local legal limits. Work hours vary by route and are typically 10-12 hours per day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate a vehicle in accordance with the company’s rules and safety protocol as well as all local, municipal, state, and federal laws.
- Performs pre and post trip inspections of assigned equipment and documents checks on standard VIR (Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Completes and submits customer tickets as required.
- Follows route assignments as directed and completes end of day documentation (includes picture taking, notes etc.)
- Requires pushing, pulling and lifting 50 pounds or more and pushing or pulling up to 450 pounds on wheels.
What We Offer
- A company phone for work use
- Benefits to include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Vision & 401K
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Uniforms and work gear are supplied
- Great working environment with a positive atmosphere with room for advancement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
The Company is aligned with CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Henderson, CO 80640: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply