“It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!”
- Sunrise Team Member
At Sunrise, our Lead Medication Care Manager is responsible for providing the highest degree of quality care and services by administering medication and treatments in a safe organized manner including leading the assigned tasks of Medication Care Managers.
- Administration of medications
- Documentation of medication administration
- Leading our resident care while demonstrating the Mission for Sunrise Senior Living, to champion the quality of life for all seniors in accordance with federal, state and local standards and regulations and Sunrise Senior Living policies
- Ensuring proper training and procedures are in place to provide the highest quality of care for the residents
- Checks for medication updates with Resident Care Director (RCD) or Wellness Nurse
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherences to safety rules and regulations
- Reports all unsafe and hazardous conditions/equipment immediately
- Utilizes the Sunrise Problem Resolution system
- Leads daily Cross Over meetings, encourages active participation and teamwork within the changing shifts
- High School diploma/GED accepted and may be required per state regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Minimum of one (1) year experience working with seniors in assisted living, home health, independent living, hospital or long term care environment and desire to serve and care for seniors
- Medication Management Certified with a successful completion of Sunrise University mediation management training
- Demonstrates leadership competencies
- Ability to delegate assignments to the appropriate individuals based on their skills, roles and interests
- Ability to react and remain calm in difficult situations
- Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and level of understanding
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Sunrise considers the health and safety of its residents, family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on completing and passing a background and drug test, participating in mandatory vaccine programs (e.g., Covid-19, Flu), participating in testing requirements (e.g. Covid-19, TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Sunrise Senior Living offers a comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, vision, retirement benefits, short-term disability, long-term disability, and paid time off. Team members may also be eligible to receive a bonus based on their position. Some leadership roles are eligible to receive annual bonuses. All team members have the potential to receive spot bonuses and other incentive awards.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families.
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Click Here To Apply