Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology (Gaithersburg, MD) – Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology to support the Gaithersburg, MD territory.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
As the Immunology Sales Specialist, Rheumatology you will:
- Be responsible for attaining sales objectives, presenting complex clinical and business information on Janssen Biotech’s immunology products and services to an audience of office and institutional based Rheumatology healthcare professionals, government agencies, professional and patient groups, health plans and others involved in the decision-making process.
- Use discretion and judgment to execute the franchise and company brand strategy and tactics within the assigned customer segment, which may include physicians within specialty medical practices and their staff, specialists within local hospitals, clinics, and pharmacists within a specific geographic area.
- Influence decision makers and influencers within assigned customers to support the use of the company’s products in the treatment of relevant disease states by developing and applying clinical and business expertise, and effective selling skills.
- Execute marketing strategies at the local level, leveraging resources appropriately and working successfully with company team members and counterparts to share ideas and information to enhance business results.
- Build customer loyalty by identifying and cultivating relationships with key decision makers at the local level who can influence decision making within the healthcare provider systems.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- A valid driver’s license and the ability to travel as necessary
- Must reside in close proximity to the geography or be willing to relocate to it
- Minimum of two (2) years of direct selling experience to healthcare professionals in the pharmaceutical, biotech, device or healthcare industry, or large account management, or business to business experience, or recently transitioned from Active Duty Military
- Experience selling injectable / infused products
- Working knowledge of immunology and/or the Rheumatology field
- Experience managing through complex reimbursement issues
- Experience in project oriented selling situations in a high incentive and individual performance culture is preferred, along with a documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan
- Completion of Management Development course(s)
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Virginia-Leesburg, North America-United States-Maryland-Bethesda, North America-United States-Maryland-Frederick, North America-United States-West Virginia-Martinsburg
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)
Click Here To Apply