We represent an established visiting nurse service; looking for qualified Registered Nurses with sub-acute (or related) expertise to fill the role of Home Care RN for two different programs (short term-recovery and hospice). As a Home Care RN, your responsibility is to conduct in-home care visits for your patients, providing them with more personalized care than what they might find in hospital settings.
We currently have per diem, full time Monday thru Friday, and full time Saturday thru Sunday availability.
WHAT THIS POSITION OFFERS:
- The ability to offer patients a personal standard of care in the comfort of their homes
- The chance to make a difference in patients’ lives outside of the hospital/skilled nursing facility setting
- Pay commensurate with years of RN experience & level of education
- Union benefits, including medical, dental, vision, retirement, tuition reimbursement, FSA, and more
- Reimbursement for travel
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage patient caseload, communicating directly with and scheduling patients for in-home visits
- Traveling to patients’ homes and conducting in-home care visits
- Duties including, but not limited to: wound care; care management; pain and symptom management; administration of medicines; assessment
- Driver’s license and car are required for each borough except Manhattan.
- At least 1 year of clinical RN experience required.
- Relevant experience: med-surg; telemetry; critical care; acute/sub-acute care; post-op; skilled nursing; hospice
Please apply with an up-to-date resume to be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $87,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
- Are you willing to travel to patients’ homes to conduct home visits?
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Required)
- RN license (Required)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply