Jeda Media is looking to add another experienced videographer/editor with a next level creative attitude and ability!
Must be knowledgeable using Adobe Premier, Adobe After-Effects, Photoshop and Divinci Resolve.
Must be a team player, self-starter, highly motivated individual who can work well with clients and likes to have fun!
Please send resume and portfolio/demo Reel link to be considered.
- Strong video editing experience 2+ years of Adobe Premeire and Final Cut Pro, Divinci Resolve experience.
- Experience working in commercial/ Ad Agency production.
- Motion graphics experience (e.g. After Effects, Mocha, Apple Motion)
- Ability to operate professional cameras/DSLR systems and experience capturing quality audio.
- Ability to handle heavy workloads, including schedule changes
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Domestic travel required (once or twice a month)
- General production and/or director experience a big plus; the ideal candidate will have the ability to work at multiple stages of the production process as well as contribute creatively.
- Participate and contribute during the planning stages: understand the story, the product, and product features
- Plan for (and guide shooting) to create title sequences, B-roll, graphics sequences
- Attend daily and weekly debrief sessions; continue to collaborate with the team on evolution of the story
- Plan and perform post-production tasks, including: ingest footage, review footage, video logging, rough cuts, audio adjustment, color correction, and final editing using Adobe Creative Suite on Macs (Apple) and PC systems.
Organizational skills are required and some travel will be expected.
This is a full-time, salary position, 401K, paid vacation and medical.
Minimum 2 years work experience required.
Send resume and portfolio link to be considered.
No businesses please.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $36,000.00 – $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Adobe Premiere: 2 years (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply