Role Category: Sales
Reports directly to the CEO
Job Location: Colorado
Who is Bronco Distribution?
Bronco Distribution is a rapidly growing Smoke Shop Distributor in Denver, CO. We are going through aggressive changes with our inventory and web commerce software to help support growth and expansion throughout the US. We are expanding our sales team and seeking talented, passionate individuals that want to grow with us.
- Plans itinerary with CEO to call on key smoke shops, special accounts and the expanding market where smoke shop items are being sold.
- Compiles and maintains lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from assigned market area newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Converts prospective customers into clients when possible
- Develops and maintains relationships with purchasing managers.
- Quotes prices and credit terms for direct buying customers and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Prepares daily and weekly reports of business transactions and keeps expense accounts.
- Help identify new revenue streams
- Responsible for meeting individual sales goals
- Increase sales in assigned areas
- Attend trade shows and company meetings when asked
- Requires extensive travels through assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders or talk by phone.
Who are you?
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills with the ability to work within deadlines –
- Solid computer skills (Excel/Word/Outlook/CRM Software)
- Attention to details
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
- Excellent team player and should work well under pressure.
- Able to foster and maintain customer relation values.
- You’re not just looking for another job – you’re looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow, make an impact, and advance your career within a growing company
- You are self-motivated and competitive, but you are also a team player who enjoys being part of a high-energy, collaborative group that works together and plays together
- Your competitive nature means you enjoy beating goals and quotas and achieving the resulting rewards
- You love talking to new people on the phone, learning about their needs, and getting them excited about a solution
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment
- And most importantly you most love engaging with people
- You have 2 years of sales experience
- Salary + commission
- Medical benefits after 90 days of employment
- Company cell phone
- A fun dynamic place to work
PLEASE NOTE: Bronco Distribution is unable to sponsor visas at this time. You must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident authorized to work in the US.
All applicants will be subject to a background check.
Bronco Distribution is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $38,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply