Enviro-Drill, Inc. has an excellent full-time opportunity for an experienced Geotechnical and Environmental Auger Drill Rig Operator in Phoenix, AZ. You will operate and assist in maintaining CME / Mobile drill rigs. Experience in hollow stem auger, rotary, core or ODEX (tubex) methods preferred. Candidate must pass a drug test and have a clean motor vehicle record as well as a current CDL driver’s license (or able to obtain soon after starting). Travel is required throughout Arizona and New Mexico.
We offer first-rate career opportunities that begin with a stable, challenging workplace and a culture of safety and quality. We pride ourselves on our ethics, excellence, and exceeding expectations. We look for people with a track record of success, either at work or in other aspects of their lives.
- Reliable, hardworking, and enjoy training others
- Able to work under challenging conditions
- Willing to follow safety procedures
- Able to travel
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Respectful, team orientation
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Pass a drug test
- Clean motor vehicle record
- CDL driver’s license (able to obtain within 90 days)
- Welding certification
- Experience in desert climate
Enviro-Drill, Inc. provides excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K and much more including assistance in obtaining your CDL.
Visit our website to learn more about us and apply online at enviro-drill.com
Click Here To Apply