Commercial Sheetmetal Foreman
Midstate Mechanical is currently accepting applications for experienced Commercial Sheetmetal Foreman. As a member of our growing Commercial HVAC Trades-Focused Crews, you will, among other responsibilities:
Provide exceptional leadership and management skills for projects assigned in accordance with Midstate Mechanical procedures. To ensure job profitability and timely completion of each job while providing exceptional customer service to General Contractors and affiliated vendors.
Benefits offered: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, Holiday Pay, Paid sick time.
Annual Profit Sharing Incentive Plan available to all employees.
- Company Truck
- Gas Card
- Company Cell Phone
PERFORMANCE & CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Read and interpret Contract, Architectural, Structural and Mechanical Drawings.
- Read and interpret Specifications, Submittals, and Shop Drawings.
- Understanding of SMACNA Standards for Fabrication and Installation as it applies to project drawings and specifications.
- Understanding of ASME and ANSI Codes and Standards as they apply to project drawings and specifications.
- Possess current certifications to operate Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, and Boom lifts.
- Perform site and/or drawing layout of piping systems according to project drawings.
- Coordinates with CAD Department if required.
- Assist Superintendent in Project Preplanning for projects assigned listing the following but not limited to:
- Labor requirements.
- On-site dates for Equipment, Fabricated Pipe, and purchased Materials.
- Specifications for Pipe Fabrication and Installation.
- Equipment Rental Requirements.
- Identifies Labor, Materials, Equipment Rentals, and Cost to complete documents when requested.
- Updates weekly progress on Project Drawings.
- Orders all shop fabrication and store-bought materials per Midstate Mechanical, Inc. standards.
- Maintains Daily Reports and all weekly/daily required paperwork.
- Assist with hands-on-training of team members
All other duties as assigned.
To be considered: You must have a high school diploma or GED AND at least five to eight years of recent, relevant experience in your trade, closely related responsibilities OR any combination of education and/or recent, relevant experience to perform the job duties of this position.
You must possess all tools required to perform assigned job duties. You must be able to lift and/or carry heavy, bulky items, supplies, and/or materials weighing up to 100 pounds. You will be exposed to extreme weather and other environmental conditions associated with work on a construction site.
WE BUILD CAREERS, NOT JOBS.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $27.00 – $37.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 4 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply