At Foundations Recovery Network, we only use the best and most effective integrated treatment methods, and each treatment plan is designed specifically to meet your needs. Patient satisfaction is at the center of everything we do and inspires us every day. Discover patient-centered care that works throughout your recovery journey — before, during and after treatment. Our facility is located in Royal Oak, Michigan.
Foundations Detroit is part of one the nation’s largest and most respected hospital management companies, Universal Health Services, Inc. (NYSE: UHS) has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, UHS today has annual revenue exceeding $10.7 billion. In 2019, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2018, UHS ranked #268 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies.
Our operating philosophy is as effective today as it was 40 years ago, enabling us to provide compassionate care to our patients and their loved ones: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive, and become the leading healthcare provider in each community we serve.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 87,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 350 inpatient acute care hospitals and behavioral health facilities and 30 outpatient and other facilities located in 37 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. For additional information on the Company, visit our web site: http://www.uhsinc.com.
Assist the Director in the responsibility of management and support of clinical operations of all Outpatient Programs including the tracking and oversight of clients through the admissions process, treatment planning, aftercare planning and discharge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in ensuring the qualitative and quantitative expectations of accuracy, completeness, volume, timeliness and responsiveness to feedback.
- Provides and oversees individual & group therapy as necessary and provides psychoeducational group activities for patients as appropriate.
- Oversees the continued development, expansion and growth of the Clinical Program, ensuring high quality, quantity and timeliness expectations of completing work as scheduled, and demonstrating self-paced performance and adjusting priorities as needed.
- Advocates for patient treatment needs with insurance payers, utilizing ASAM criteria to meet PHP and IOP levels of care as needed.
- Participates in all trainings and meets agency and licensure expectations related to training, and cross-trains and supports other departments as needed or requested by supervisor.
- Provides additional support and guidance to colleagues as workflow and client caseload allows.
- Assists with ACA retention and management of acute patient care needs.
- Maintains familiarity and facility compliance with all state and accrediting agency requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to inspire client confidence in the FRN Staff and the FRN Model of Treatment.
- Ability to consistently demonstrate through conduct and communications the stability required to effectively assist patients and their family members through the FRN Model of Treatment.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, professionalism, tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to pay continual attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Exercise good judgment, apply common sense and successfully handle ambiguity.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understands need for and maintains appropriate confidentiality at all times when interacting with patients, families, visitors, referral sources and all other contacts.
- Must have strong knowledge of a MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
Education and Experience
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related field required.
- Licensure or licensure eligible required. Drug and alcohol certification preferred
- Minimum 1 year clinical management experience required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in mental health or substance abuse field is required.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavior Therapy, LGBT populations, young adults and women’s/men’s issues
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working in a co-occurring treatment setting or equivalent is highly desired.
- Minimum 1 year marketing experience is required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Ability to be physically mobile; however, long periods of sitting will be required.
- Constant use of computer requiring manual dexterity and visual acuity.
- Ability to read, write and analyze detailed and complex information.
- Due to the 24/7 operational demands, must be available after normal working hours and on holidays to manage emergencies that may arise, typically on a rotational basis.
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Competitive Compensation
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Free Basic Life Insurance
UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities” on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,” “us,” “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
Click Here To Apply