At Discovery Behavioral Health, we know the best way to predict the future of healthcare is to create it. As a member of our growing team, you will have a voice in the creation of life-changing programs and treatment centers nationwide. Working collaboratively with the best and the brightest in our industry, you will be part of an innovative team of professionals committed to generating positive and remarkable outcomes for the clients we serve. If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
If you are looking for an organization that thrives on growth, celebrates diversity of thought, and rewards passionate execution, you’ve come to the right place. Because we put clients first, it is our honor to support and reward those who serve them.
Reporting to the Vice President of Information Services, the Netsuite Administrator will manage core finance applications (NetSuite, NetLease, NetAsset, PBCS, Concur, Stampli, and FloQast) and provide guidance on solutions that meet the needs of our growing business. This position will also be responsible for integrations, including but not limited to, Ceridian Dayforce (HCM) and PowerBI statistical data, financial solutions implementation oversight, as well as ongoing optimization efforts.
This role requires a self-motivated, detail oriented, positive, collaborative, and organized individual with the ability to maintain flexibility and take ownership of projects and processes. Must be a problem solver and address issues in a timely manner. Additionally:
- Implement, manage, and monitor core financial systems environment (including integrations)
- Update forms, add custom fields, create dashboards, maintain and develop custom records
- Implement new feature rollouts and new functionality to scale the business
- Communicate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Analyze requirements, create and document innovative solutions
- Work with business users to understand their processes and suggest process improvements
- Analyze reporting requirements and write and maintain custom reports for end users
- Display leadership in systems implementation and demonstrate the ability to collaborate with a team
- Provide technical support to clients as needed
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Coordinate development, maintenance, and revisions of end-user and system documentation
- Ensures that back office and business operations utilize information systems effectively to improve efficiency
- Develop and maintain core financial system disaster recovery plans
- Monitor and analyze department work to develop and implement more efficient procedures and use of software resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy and enhanced workflow of the department
- Develop and maintain core financial systems policies and procedures
- Support ongoing expansion of the business, including matters associated with geographic expansion, mergers and acquisitions, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology/Accounting/Finance or related field of study preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience working in technology and/or accounting fields
- Basic knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with NetSuite, NetLease, NetAsset, and PBCS administration, reporting, and management required
- Experience with Concur, Stampli, FloQast, Dayforce administration, reporting, and management preferred
- Experience in creation and management of core financial system integrations and scripts
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Ability to think independently and to present information in a conceptual, persuasive, understandable manner
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to provide clear, concise and timely communications on critical issues
- Ability to translate and convey technical issues into laymen’s terms
- Ability to interact and work well with others
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
For more information about our company benefits, please visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/
Click Here To Apply