Manager marketing will lead the development and execution of the company’s strategic and tactful marketing and product plan. S/he will bring high energy and creativity to a growing Healthcare organization. Your main purpose will be to strategize, build, implement, promote and maintain the HealthEC brand, both externally and internally. Your daily activities will help drive corporate growth through the development and execution of marketing communications activities and campaigns.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Will analyze, monitor, and report on market trends and metrics within the industry to proactively work with product and sales teams to target revenue and growth opportunities.
- Work with Management/sales team and manage the development and execution of an annual marketing communications plan including trade show, web site, brochures, and other collateral materials.
- Oversee the marketing communications editing and approval process to ensure high-quality standards
- Utilize management skills and leadership abilities to foster a high energy and can-do customer service standard, in a fast-paced environment
- Adjust future tactics and campaigns as needed. Identify cost savings opportunities.
- Keep internal employees informed by communicating special events, through newsletter
- Develop and execute story ideas to be promoted via social media (Twitter and Facebook), press releases, and white papers.
- Coordinate and attend all trade shows and conference activities.
- Market Intelligence- Competitor Analysis
- Assist sales team with the development of PPT presentations
- Monitor and report on ROI/value of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Develop, implement and review, as needed, annual marketing plan.
- Experience working with HTML, SQL, Web Content Management Systems, and Adobe Suite is a plus
- Strong customer service and relationship skills; ability to be thought leader and influence, both internally and externally.
- Ability to lead and bond teams as well as be flexible to take on different roles to make teams work.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, matrix environment under tight deadlines with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Provide writing and editing support for all outbound member communication including all promotional materials, website content, a monthly newsletter, and the Association’s annual report.
Click Here To Apply